Sunday, February 26, 2012

I met a frog...and some kittens..and a rastaman...and a crazy man

Hi.

new boyfriend
Ok so Thursday, I went out with a friend to find a cool bar to get a casual drink at. We ended up wandering the back alleys of Cusco. Kinda cool and slightly terrifying. First, we had a rastaman come up to us and say "Girls, I have some good green stuffs you like?" and we were all like "O.O no plz no bai I'm terrified." Almost immediately after that came this shithead in a janky lookin frog outfit. He talked in the weirdest voice I've ever heard I think. He wanted a picture with us. Weird. Too weird. So we get up to him and he goes "Sexy frogs....only in Cusco". I think he meant weird ass frogs. It doesn't help that I hate the shit out of mascots. They're too creepy.

Kittens...inspired by Kittens!

Anyway, at our volunteering there are two kittens that live in the laundry room. They can fit in the palm of your hand and are so cute you just wanna squeeze 'em til the burst. I spend a lot of time in laundry because of them. Hehehehehe. Volunteering would suck less if the nurses liked us. They could use a lot of help with the kids and I am willing but they don't tell us how to do anything and only yell at us when we do something wrong. Kind of a bummer, but the lady in the laundry and the ladies and the kitchen are nice.


cute pants, crazy man!


Finally, this last weekend was a big weekend for clubs. We went hard on Friday and the clubs were bountiful with crazies, old people, and assholes. At InkaTeam I got shoved by a douchebag dude with a dumb hair cut but thankfully I had some nice friends to yell him off the stage. Then we went to MamaAfrika. The only good thing about that place is the facepainting. I was too impatient to wait to get any though. But we met a crazy man and he honestly was narpin hard. He wasn't real. He was probably 45 and his pants were unzipped and he was obsessed with me. What can I say, I attract all the hawtiez....ha........get it? cause not really...Anyway I kinda noticed him during the night, but not really. He was in so many pictures from that night, though! I don't know how he's real. He randomly whipped his shirt over his head and it was the icing on the cake of non-reality.

Today, my family went to Urubamba for some festival stuff and I'm just lazing around. I think later we're going to Tipon to try to see some animals. I'm having some hella homesick moments lately though. I love it here but it's changed me so much already I wanna go back and start living my real life with this new outlook, but I can't. I know these next 76 days will fly by and I plan on making the most of them, but I miss the shit out of my family friends back home. Thanks for reading though everyone. I love you all and am so glad you're interested in knowing my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment