Tuesday, February 7, 2012

USIL

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME HOW DID I FORGET TO POST PICTURES OF MY UNIVERSIDAD!? 

Well, I am remedying the situation and posting pictures of our lovely little campus. The school I go to is called Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola. This school is stationed in Lima and it's huge there but they have our campus in Cuzco which is a solely international campus. It sucks kinda but is awesome kinda. I just wish I could meet more Peruanos. Anyway the campus basically consists of a courtyard so don't get too excited. It's really cute though and fun to chill and bask in the suns rays when you have a few hours.

Courtyard - it was cloudy when I took this pic!


Right side of the Courtyard

Left size of the Courtyard

A classroom!

Pretty much that's all that our school consists of but since there are only 30 students here I am not complaining. It's homey and eye luv et. Anyway, for my Minnesota friends EVERYONE keeps making fun of me for saying bag. I say bayg and not bahg so basically I'm cooler than everyone else here.

That's all for now folkz!
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment