Saturday, February 4, 2012

Host Family!

Okay, guys, I got some pix with my little sister Julieta. I need to ask Sary if it's okay to post them I don't wanna do something she doesn't want! But she's seriously the cutest lil bug I've ever seen! I'll get a pic with Sary and Lucia when she gets home (next Sunday I can't wait!)

I really love my host family. Sary has been so so so nice to me and dealt with my terrible Spanish and taken me out and I can't be more appreciative. Anyway, today was the second day at Clinica San Juan de Dios. I cut a shit ton of food. Literally spent five hours preparing lunch/dinner. It was pretty cool but I got cranky due to lack of sleep. After, some friends and I went to La Mega, a super mercado by our houses, and each bought one different kind of cookie and then traded to taste. The cookies here are FANTASTIC! My favorite are called Morochas but there are seriously so many. I keep thinking about how it seems so far away that I leave but I know it will be here in an instant. My heart is already broken at the thought of leaving.


Okay so I got permission from Sary yay! Today her, Julieta, and I are gonna go to el molino which is this big market with a bunch of illegal things like north face jackets, nike shoes, knock off sun glasses, and dvds for 3 soles a piece! But Sary wants to buy a Popcorn machine so we're headed there after a nap. Anywaayyy I'll get a picture with Sary soon and you will be able to see my host Mama!

Ciao besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment