Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ok so since I have no friends yet and no key to my house and my host mom worries about me if I leave I am at home all dressed up with no where to go. So I took pix of the house. P.S I AM BORED TO DAMN TEARS!!!!!!

La cocina. Es muy grande y bonita!


The view from the window in the picture above

 

El otro lado de la cocina.
The view from the window in the picture above. Que bonita!

No se como decir "living room" en espanol

The other side of the living room

The stairs with the thick black rails lead down to the door. The red stairs with the thin black rails lead up to this cool upper area where you can go outside and look at the city.
Anyway....Im seriously so damn bored. WAH. I should quit being a baby and just leave but I'm just gonna keep being a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment