Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cuzco Livin'

Hey dudes! I made it.

A lot of things are different than I expected them to be.

First off, the ten year old, Lucia esta en Lima til february.

Secondly Sara and Jorge are separated. Que triste.

The apartment is nice enough though. It's set up really cool. Sara & Julieta viven con Sara's madre y hermana. The apartment is set up where you walk up these stairs and there is a landing, to the right is the massive kitchen and living room. To the left are my bedroom and Sara/Julieta's bedroom. We all share one bathroom.

Am I on thirdly or fourthly? I aunno mayng. Well next, everyone kisses everyone on the cheek to greet them. In my altitude sickness/general sickness stupor I was so thrown off by this.

Also Sara doesn't speak any English...like...any. We've been using google translate a lot cause she talks so fast. I am hoping and thinking I'll catch on and we can become mejor amigas pronto.

Here are some pics of my room:

My bed pardon the mess I was unpacking.
My nice closet! It's so big!
 The view if you lean as far as you can against the window.
 The view if you look straight out the window.......... .. . ... .... .
 I am a spoiled gringa.
 MiRrOr PiC...me after 21 hours of flying. I look hawt!
I'm gonna sneak around and take pictures of the apartment to upload I just dont wanna be rude and take them while everyone is home.

Oh lastly no one says 'Adios' everyone says 'Ciao!'

On that note, Ciao! *besos*

No comments:

Post a Comment