Friday, May 11, 2012

Last night out

Last night was our official last night out and it was definitely bittersweet. We first went to a nice restaurant as a whole school for a final dinner. The food was pretty good I must say and it was fun to have dinner with everyone all together.
Cristain giving a toast

After that, we went to Norton's for a bit and got some drinks. There were so many moments that I kind of just wanted to cry cause I'll never do that again with all these people who have become my close friends while I was here.

Found a cat in the bar....oh Peru. God love ya!

amigas



We then went to Nuna Machay to see our friend Gretchen play some live music! She did covers of the Indigo Girls and Tracy Chapman and a few of her own. She is really really talented and it was cool to see someone doing something they love in ANOTHER COUNTRY. After that, we headed to Inka Team one last time, where the bouncer was really rude to us. I don't know why. We danced for a bit but then a few of us got bored and decided to go home.

bonita cantante
captivated
I definitely feel weird today, knowing that tomorrow I leave. I want to see everybody but I want to stay here, but at the same time I want to go home. I'M SO CONFUUZZEEDDD. I'll be fine. It will be weird not having to update this lil guy.

I definitely feel changed by this whole experience, though. Like you know how some people get in car accidents or have some traumatic experience and they have their "Life before the accident" and "Life after the accident"? Well this has had that effect on me. I definitely had a life before this adventure, and I am 100% changed after it.

WELL, LOST MY DEBIT CARD TODAY SHOPPING! Guess it wouldn't really have been right if I had held onto that thing for 4 months straight. H8 lyfe.

Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment