Saturday, April 14, 2012

And then I got my butt massaged

Of many of the wonderful things here in Cusco, I would have to say food is the most wonderful. It's just so damn good. The rice is made with oil and salt and water and it's not typical white rice that is missing something. But let me just tell you about the PIZZA here. It's pretty much all thin crust, and DELICIOUS. It's served with a spicy sauce and a garlic sauce. While there is no ranch, these sauces really make up for it.

On Thursday night, I went with my host Mom and sibs to my host Dad's house where we made pizza. IT WAS SO GOOD I could've eaten all of it but instead I made myself stop. It was fun to spend time with the family. We talked about what superstitions we had and if we believed in ghosts. Pretty fun.

Friday night, a few friends and I went in search of this bar called Indigo where we had heard they have hookah. Well they did! It had been so long since I had hookah I was beyond excited to have it again! I tried blowing smoke rings and it only worked some of the time but I think I've mastered the French Inhale/Irish Waterfall. LOOK OUT WORLD BAD ASS COMING THROUGH. Ha. Jk.

Today everyone is doing fun shit besides my friend Molly and I so we are going to go back to Indigo and smoke some hookah, enjoy the happy hours, and possibly go out. Who knows. My time in Cusco is coming to an end, but I won't let my last days consist of me sitting on my ass!

Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment