Thursday, March 29, 2012

SpRiNg BrEaK 2012!!!1111one

Okay so today was my official first day of Spring Break. I did nothing. KEWL SWEET LYFE! I feel like a slug. All I did today was watch tv, eat, read, and go on the computer. I worked out tonight but I also found out my month at the gym is up. I still have 3 classes I can go to I think? Idk, I didn't really understand her. Mom and Dad get here in a few short days and things will pick up for me then. We're gonna go back to Sacsayhuaman, Machu Picchu, and take a city tour, among other things.

I'm bored and about to go to bed at 10PM on SPRING BREAK because all my freends are travelling to a bunch of really cool places like Paracas, Ica, Nasca, Arequipa, a bunch of really cool cities. I'm actually incredibly jealous, but I'm excited to spend time with mis papas. I'm gonna also take them to all my fave restaurants, they're gonna get to meet mi familia peruano, it's gonna be great.

Yesterday, Lucia tried to teach me how to somersault. I can only do it backwards I was too afraid to do it forward is that weird? I also cant cartwheel for shit. It's hard and scary! It was nice to be able to get to spend some quality time with the fam though sometimes I feel so awkward around them. It's not their fault! I am just weird.

Not that anyone's counting or anything but I only have 45 days left here. I also think that the seven days my parents are here is gonna go by super fast so its really more like 38. WEIRD. Weird weird and too weird. I am so excited to go home, but I also get a knot in my stomach when I think about leaving. The thing is, I've realized so much about myself while I've been here that I want to take back with me to the USA, but I feel like once I'm back it's gonna be so easy to fall back into old habits. For example, I rarely ever drink pop anymore. As a matter of fact, when I have the option to have pop or water, I always choose water. I never wake up later than 9 anymore, unless were counting today where I made myself sleep more. I'm organized & clean, well more clean than I was...I floss TWICE A DAY, which before-Peru-me would have laughed at. I DUNNO. I just dont wanna go back and fall back into the whole unorganized, sleepy, junk-food-eating old me when I get back. I feel like I'm sounding strange so I'll shut up.

OH I also got a hair wrappppp feeling so HiPsTeRy and hippie-like! Check dis shit out:


I am officially a huge GRINGA and loving every minute of it s0rr! h8Urz

Love yaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment